About Me

My photo
Life is ever changing. Each new day offers new challenges, opportunities, and blessings; the question is now what are we going to do with all that life offers.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

14 weeks!

Went to the doc this morning. Blood pressure looks good, baby's heart rate was 145 and all is well. :)
A wonderful friend sent me her doppler (we both went through losses so when she found out I was pregnant the week after her little girl was born she said she would send her doppler to me). I have listened to that little heart beat for the last two nights and it is just about the most wonderful sound! The first night the sound was mesmerizing to Bubby. It was sweet watching him stare wide eyed at that little machine making noises.
When I can figure out how to post pictures not on their sides I'll add a picture of my growing belly, even though there isn't much there yet.
EEE! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment